Traditional Acupuncture is one of the oldest continuously practiced medical systems
in the world. Having originated in the Orient, this approach is based on natural
laws which describe the flow of life energy in nature and in the body. This life
energy, called qi, flows through the body in pathways called meridians. When the
qi is harmonious and balanced, health is promoted. When there is a disturbance
in the energy, illness can begin. Traditional Acupuncture treats the underlying
cause of imbalance to restore the harmonious flow of qi and reestablish the rhythm
of the natural cycles of life.
- Matthew Brookman, L.Ac., M.Ac., Dipl. OM
- Laura Rose, L.Ac., M.Ac.
- Gretchen Van Fossan, L.Ac., M.Ac.
- Devorah Walder, L.Ac., M.Ac.
- Chichio Hand, RN, L.Ac., M.Ac..
- Lindsay MacDougall, L.Ac. (NCCAOM)
- Robin Talley, L.Ac., M.Ac.
an appointment, or more information, please call the practitioner.